Monastic Life: Monks with community life.
Abess: Protosinghellos Varsanufie Gherghel.
Titular Saint: „Saint Parascheva " (14 oct.).
History: It was built as a skete in 1740 by Bishop Clement of Ramnic, in remembrance of his mother´s birth, Paraschiai Modoran from Pietrarii de Jos, who went to the mountain fearing the Turkish invasion. In 1895 the skete was abandoned. It was reopened between 1934 and 1935 and re-hallowed in 1936. It was restored between 1963 - 1977 and 1975 to 1990. Between 2000 and 2005, a new church had been built.